Tuesday 26 May 2009

Who's the man with the walkway plan?

After two weeks of backbreaking manual labor, I finished putting down our new walkway about three hours before guests started showing up for Kara's baby shower. Here's (the only?) photographic evidence that I've done something manly in my life:

Before:

The Flagstones of Death (the final obstacle before the Rodents of Unusual Size):

Owning a wheelbarrow: +1 man points. Filling it with dirt: +2

The aforementioned dirt flume:

Casting the first stones:

Kara helping:

Memphis helping:

My PlayStation 3 yearns for attention:

All the ingredients for a trip to the emergency room:

Thirty-seven blisters later:

The pregnant lady approves:

Celebrating my retirement from ever touching another walkway stone with anything but my feet:

No comments:

Post a Comment