Thursday 26 February 2009

Another banner day

My buddy Perlson has outdone himself once again with another new banner graphic for the site, which went into the rotation yesterday:

Go Joe! Does anybody remember that there was a character from G.I. Joe named Snow Job? He was the Arctic trooper. Not to be confused with the desert trooper, Dry Hump.

Anyway, Perlson is blackmailing me, saying that he won't do any more banner graphics unless I put this one into the rotation:

I'm conflicted. On the one hand, that's a terrible picture of me thirty seconds after I woke up at Perlson's house a few weeks ago. On the other hand, that picture makes it look like I have way more hair than I actually do. At times like these, I ask myself: WWCCD? (What would Cobra Commander do?)

No comments:

Post a Comment