Tuesday 14 February 2012

Photography for cheaters

Kara's Christmas present to me this year was a copy of Lightroom, the photo editing software from Adobe.  It was an awesome present, but kind of like giving a Rubik's Cube to a monkey.  He might have fun playing with it, but he probably won't be using it right.

I've been attempting to whip up some pictures into something we might want to hang on a wall somewhere.  Some of these might fit the bill, some won't, but I thought it'd be cool to post some before/after shots of my initial twiddling around with it.

Before:


After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before (my buddy Rob Kalmbach took this one):


After:

Before:

After:


Before:

After:
Before:

After:

No comments:

Post a Comment