Tuesday 13 July 2010

Something sketchy

Ever since my sister sent me the link to this blog (which is fantastic and deservedly Internet-famous), I've been wondering if this old blog right here could use some visual spicing up. This notion will probably pass as soon as I remember that I'm lazy and have no artistic talent.

Still, today I challenged Kara to a Paint.net duel to sketch our son Evan, who looks like this:


And also like this:
Here's my first swag at it. I know it looks just like the pictures above, but I swear, this one is just a drawing:

A few minutes after I sent this sketch to Kara and dared her to bring it, she sent this:


It's tough getting destroyed like that in public. I mean, I assume it is tough for Kara. Winning feels pretty awesome, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment